TANDBERG EN8090 High Definition MPEG-4 AVC Encoder ASI/IPTV Full licenses
Achieving the best picture quality at the lowest bit-rate enables operators to broadcast more channels in their available bandwidth over digital cable, satellite and terrestrial networks maximising return on investment of this valuable resource. For Broadband operators offering TV services over xDSL networks achieving the lowest bit-rate can providing multiple simultaneous services into the home, or be used to extend the loop length over which TV services can be carried from the DSLAM to the consumers home, maximising return on network investment.MPEG-4 AVC HD Encoder by tandberg
TANDBERG Television has always lead the market in providing encoding platforms that give optimum quality at the lowest possible bit-rates. Following on from TANDBERG Television’s award winning EN5990, the TANDBERG EN8090 is TANDBERG Television’s second generation HD MPEG-4 AVC encoder. A dedicated hardware and software implementation, based on over 10 years in-house experience of creating high performance real-time encoders.
TANDBERG EN8090 High Definition MPEG-4 AVC Encoder ASI/IPTV Full licenses.
Tandberg EN8090 Mpeg2/Mpeg4 SD/HD Encoder With ASI & IP
EN8090 Encoder (EN8090/BAS)
- MPEG-4 AVC real-time video encoding.
- High profile at Level 4 (HP@L4).
- HD-SDI video input.
- Extensive video pre-processing including
- Noise reduction (option).
- Resolution changing.
- Constant bit-rate encoding from 1 Mbit/s to 20 Mbit/s.
- Variable bit-rate and Reflex™ statistical multiplexing support (option).
- Stereo Audio encoding: • MPEG Layer II and Dolby Digital®.
- Options for advanced audio encoding.
- Digital, analog, and HDSDI embedded inputs.
- Control and monitoring via web browser, the front panel or TANDBERG nCompass Control.
- MPEG-2 transport stream (ASI) output.