TANDBERG E5782 SD HD Encoder MPEG-2 Encoder with 4:2:0/4:2:2 video encoding with HD multipass
TANDBERG E5782 Offering both standard (SD) and high definition (HD) encoding modes, the E5780 is ideal for professional ATSC and DVB broadcasters. It is able to encode at multiple profiles in both modes and the E5782 also supports HD 4:2:2 for HD contribution and digital cinema applications.
E5782 High Definition Encoder comes in three different options please check the attached screenshots for the enabled options . The unit supports a wide range of SD and HD formats for maximum usage and flexibility.
• The E5782 model supports 4:2:2 HD
• Supports DVB-T or ATSC standards
• Provides internally generated static PSIP & PSI
• Interfaces for insertion of dynamic PSIP/SI
• Front panel control and operation for SPTS applications
• Advanced hierarchical motion estimation
• TANDBERG professional grade noise reduction
• Film mode detection (3:2 Pulldown)
• Closed caption support input via RS-232, HD SDI SMPTE 334 Converts EIA 608 to EIA 708 format
• MPEG Layer II Audio and Dolby Digital® (AC-3) two channel encoding
• Dolby Digital® (AC-3) 1-5.1 and Dolby® E channel pass-through
• Data insertion supporting RS-232 data and RS-422
• Flexible expansion support (4 slots available)
Composite video (PAL/NTSC) 10-bit sampling
SDI serial digital video 625 and 525 line standard supported with EDH error detection and health monitoring
HSYNC support for 625 and 525 line
HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M)
Analog input levels: 12, 15, 18, 21, 22 and 24dB
2 x AES/EBU digital audio inputs
Up to four stereo pairs can be extracted from the SDI or HD-SDI input.
Input levels: 12, 15, 18, 21, 22 and 24dB 2 x analog audio’s balanced 600W/20kW Sampling rates of 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz & 48 kHz