SONY PVM-14M2MDE MEDICAL COLOUR VIDEO MONITORS for Retro Games
the PVM-14M2MDE and PVM-20M2MDE monitors provide the exceptional clarity and colour fidelity required in fields such as endoscopy, ultrasound, pathology and laboratory microscopy.
These monitors comply with world-wide medical
safety standards, are compatible with NTSC and PAL colour systems,
while a number of features enhance flexibility and user-friendliness. SONY PVM-14M2MDE MEDICAL COLOUR VIDEO MONITORS for Retro Games
- High resolution These monitors achieve a high resolution of 600 TV lines, with a dark tint-faced CRT for high-contrast images.
- Colour accuracy The monitors employ a beam current feedback circuit to minimise any colour temperature drift which can affect the accuracy of colour reproduction.
- On-screen menu control An on-screen menu assists with set-up and operation. This menu is available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Customised operation A user memory is available for the recall of Brightness, Chroma, Phase, Contrast, Volume and Aperture control settings.
- Colour temperature selection
Four colour temperatures can be selected,
including “user pre-set”, which can be precisely
adjusted within a range of 3,200K to 10,000K.