SONY PDW-F75 XDCAM HD Professional Disc recorder with multiple interfaces op H1449
The SONY PDW-F75 is designed to place XDCAM HD at the heart of any existing infrastructure - it can as easily be connected to a composite analogue world as a digital file-based workflow. At the touch of a button, the PDW-F75 can up or downconverter any input/output signal in real-time with complete transparency.
It is as easy to plug in an entry-level DV camcorder as a top-of-the-range HDCAM VTR. The PDW-F75 features a comprehensive array of interfaces as standard. Using either the built-in LCD screen or a monitor, you have full access to all the benefits of the advanced XDCAM workflow with Scene Selection, Thumbnail operations and high-speed file-based editing.
- Any scene can be accessed instantly with no time-wasted due to fast-forwarding/rewinding
- No need to worry about accidentally overwriting precious content
- 'Essence Marks' can be reviewed and edited to identify critical scenes
- Cut edit content on the deck itself - no need for a PC!
- Import proxy files onto your PC at high speed for faster browsing and editing
- Smart import only the full resolution content you require faster than real-time
- Up to four and a half hours recording at 18Mb/s
- MPEG HD, with Dual Layer Professional Discs
- Built-in high quality 16:9 colour screen
- SDI and HD-SDI output with audio embedded
- Digital Audio AES-EBU output
- TC IN/OUT