SONY DSR-20 DVCAM Recorder 120V
The DSR-20 is a new DVCAM videocassette recorder with a compact chassis and a variety of convenient functions. The DSR-20 has an auto repeat playback, power-on recording/playback, RS-232C interface, as well as AC/DC inputs.
Of course, the DSR-20 also offers the advantages of both LANC and i.LINK (DV In/Out). The superior image and sound quality inherent to the DVCAM format as well as convenient operational functions for recording, playback and simple editing make the DSR-20 an attractive VTR for a wide range of video professionals.
- Video Signal Standard: EIA standards, NTSC color
- Power Requirement AC: 120 V, 50/60 Hz DC: 12 V
- Power Consumption AC: 28 W DC: 2.0 A (4.0A PEAK)
- Operating Temperature: 5 ˚C to 40 ˚C (41 ˚F to 104 ˚F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 ˚C to 60 ˚C (-4 ˚F to 140 ˚F)
- Mass: Approx. 5.0 kg (11 lb)