SONY DSR-1800AP 2130Hrs with SDI out card Sn 0430213
SONY DSR-1800AP 2130Hrs with SDI out card Sn 0430213 Video production styles continue to evolve in response to the rapid and tremendous growth in visual communication. In this fast-changing environment, the need is for equipment that meets the crucial demands for both higher productivity and greater creativity in professional video production. Since its launch in 1996, Sony DVCAM™ has been satisfying these demands.
It has brought many notable benefits: excellent picture and sound quality, high-performance editing capabilities, system versatility and professional reliability to mention a few. Based on the DVCAM format, the DSR range of VTRs and Camcorders covers a wide range of applications from field acquisition through editing to transmission. Now, two new models join the DSR family, the DSR-1800A* Editing Recorder and the DSR-1600A** Editing Player.
These VTRs provide excellent performance in an editing environment. They have a full range of analog and digital interfaces, a responsive search dial function, and many other powerful features. A key advantage is their playback compatibility with DV (25 Mb/s) family formats, including consumer DV (SP mode) and DVCPRO.
- The DSR-1800A and the DSR-1600A employ the DVCAM format, the professional extension of the worldwide standard DV format. The DVCAM format uses 8-bit digital component recording with a 5:1 compression ratio and a sampling rate of 4:1:1 (for NTSC) / 4:2:0 (for PAL).
- The unique compression algorithm provides excellent picture quality and superb multi-generation performance. The DVCAM format has a wider track pitch of 15 µm (compared with 10 µm for the DV format) which gives higher reliability for professional editing.
- It also offers superior digital audio performance, providing a wide dynamic range and excellent signal-to-noise ratio, comparable to CD quality.
- Alternative audio channel modes can be selected: a two-channel mode with 48 kHz/16-bit recording or a four-channel mode with 32 kHz/12-bit recording. DVCAM cassette tapes are available in two sizes: standard and mini.
- The standard-size cassette provides a recording time of up to 184 minutes while the mini-size cassette provides up to 40 minutes.