Snell & Wilcox IQDEC04 Golden Gate Decoder, Synchronizer with Noise Reductio with IQDEC0401-1A back Module
- Brand: Snell & Wilcox
- Model Number: IQDEC04
- Product Code: BS18930
- Availability: In Stock
The Snell & Wilcox IQDEC04 provides 12-bit composite decoding, synchronization and noise reduction in one compact module. It is ideal for providing the bridge between analog legacy operations and digital environments. When paired with an upconverter this module completes the bridge between analog and HD domains.
What makes the Snell & Wilcox IQDEC04 so powerful for these applications are its advanced 3-D decoding algorithms employing updated patented Golden Gate technology. These will extract more original information from the analog picture source than other decoders. This makes it ideal for the transition from analog to digital or from analog to HD. The Snell & Wilcox IQDEC04 handles most composite analog signal formats including PAL, NTSC-M, NTSC-J, PALN, N4.43, PAL60, PALM and SECAM.
The full frame synchronizer with horizontal and vertical phasing controls allows the output to be timed to your house or studio reference. Proc. amp controls and a powerful built-in noise reducer complete the specification. The noise reduction is targeted at preserving the original content while eliminating the objectionable artifacts of analog working. The noise reduction algorithms are tuned to ensure optimum quality and lowest bit-rates if the signal is subsequently compressed.
12 bit multi-standard decoder with frame synchronizer
• Adaptive Golden Gate spatio-temporal frame comb decoding
• Input standards - PAL*, NTSC*, NTSC-J, N4.43, PAL60, PALN*, PALM* or SECAM*
• *Auto detection of input standards
• Minimal delay through the unit - < 7 lines (lock to input, decoder and noise reducer in minimum delay mode)
• Firewall for video to provide a continuous output
• Motion adaptive recursive noise reducer with automatic noise floor measurement
• Horizontal and vertical enhancer
• VHS mode: Rugged sync and clock recovery ensures reliable operation for VHS playback and other noisy or unstable inputs
• Y/C and composite inputs available
• SECAM adaptive notch and chroma median filters
• Selectable default output on loss of input - Frame freeze, pattern or input pass
• Selectable VBI pass through (pass flat or blank for each VITS line)
• Adjustment of video gain, black level, chroma gain, NTSC hue, horizontal Y/C timing and picture position