Snell & Wilcox IQBSYD Dual Digital Audio Synchroniser with 2 x 2 Router with IQBSYD-1-0-D
- Brand: Snell & Wilcox
- Model Number: IQBSYD
- Product Code: BS18921
- Availability: In Stock
The Snell & Wilcox IQBSYD synchronises and sample rate converts the sampling of two input stereo channels to either a 48 kHz AES/EBU reference or video black. Digital audio sample rates of 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz are automatically detected, however input sample rates between 25 and 55 kHz may be applied. All internal processing is at 20-bit, with the final result after rate conversion of 24 bits at 48 kHz. In the absence of a reference the output will be re-sampled to an internal reference of 10 ppm, or optionally 1 ppm stability. A 2x2 cross- point switch follows the synchroniser.
An additional mode allows this switch to be configured as a cross-fader with both X and V fade patterns available. For added flexibility, three outputs are provided for output A and two for output B. The AES/EBU inputs are capable of receiving digital audio from either up to 150 m of AES approved quality cable for balanced inputs, or up to 500 m of RG59B or equivalent cable for unbalanced inputs. A GPI port is included, and is RollCall controlled only. The GPI port will enable the user to change the output assignments for either or both of the outputs with a closed contact (level or pulse) trigger. RollCall provides full remote control and monitoring.
· Dual Stereo 20 bit re-sampling to 48 kHz AES/EBU reference or video black
· Output via 2x2 cross-point or cross-fader (X or V-fading user selectable)
· Automatic 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz input detection
· Built in reference generator with Grade 1 reference option
· Peak Programme Meter with adjustable 0dBu reference
· GPI Interface for closed contact function activation (RollCall user selectable only)
· Low Level Indicator (below –66 dBFS)
· Channel Status monitor for AES receiver and transmitter
· Channel Status editor for Destination and Origin, can be inserted or be transparent
· Output digital silence when there is no input present.
· 2 Transformer coupled balanced inputs (-D types)
· Optional 2 Transformerless unbalanced inputs (-B types)
· Transformer coupled balanced outputs (-D types)
· Optional Transformerless unbalanced outputs (-B types)
· Four memory locations for storage and recall of selected parameters
· Can receive digital audio from up to 150 m of AES cable (balanced inputs) or 500 m RG59B or equivalent (unbalanced inputs)
· RollCall remote control and reporting