Snell & Wilcox IQBSFR AES/EBU Digital Audio ReMapper with Stereo Combiner and Gain Control with IQBSFR-1A-D back
The Snell & Wilcox IQBSFR accepts two is synchronous AES/EBU inputs (4 input sub frames). Digital audio sample rates of 32, 44.1, and 48 kHz are automatically detected, however, input sample rates between 25 and 55 kHz may be applied. The Snell & Wilcox IQBSFR automatically corrects framing errors of up to one sample with respect to either input A or B, or the AES Reference. The two independent outputs (4 output sub frames) can be configured to output any combination of the four input sub frames or mute.
Additionally, there is a gain compensated stereo combiner for each stereo input pair left plus right, left minus right, and right minus left, which can be mapped to any of the output channels. The IQBSFR also incorporates an independent gain control for all four input channels of -12 to +6 dB in 0.25 dB steps. For added flexibility, there are three outputs for Output A and two outputs for Output B. Additionally, a control selection allows the IQBSFR to form a 2x2 cross-point switcher.
A GPI port is included and is RollCall controlled only. The GPI port will enable the user to toggle between two state-saving memory stores for quick reconfiguration of the card, activation is by way of a closed contact level trigger. Versions are available with either balanced (D type connector) or unbalanced (BNC) audio connections. The AES/EBU inputs are capable of receiving digital audio from either, up to 150m of AES approved quality cable for balanced inputs or up to 500m of RG59B or equivalent cable for unbalanced inputs. Other features include a peak program meter and channel status monitoring and editing. RollCall provides full remote control and monitoring.
• Enables re-assigning of DVTR audio channels
• Stereo Combiner for each stereo input pair, L+R, L-R & R-L
• Handles up to 24-bit digital audio
• Polarity inversion, selectable for any input subframe
• Framing error correction of up to one sample
• Gain adjustment of -12 dB to +6 dB in 0.25 dB steps, for any input subframe
• AES/EBU reference input
• GPI interface for memory recall
• Automatic 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz detection
• Peak Detect
• Low Level Indicator (below –66 dBFS)
• Subframe Status monitoring for AES receivers and transmitters
• Subframe Status editor for Destination and Origin, can be inserted or be transparent
• Four memory locations for storage and recall of selected parameters
• Transformer coupled Balanced Inputs and Outputs or Optional Transformerless Unbalanced Inputs and Outputs
• RollCall remote control and reporting