Snell & Wilcox IQBAX D1 AES/EBU Audio Data Extractor with IQBAX-1A-D or IQBAXR-1A-D
- Brand: Snell & Wilcox
- Model Number: IQBAX
- Product Code: BS18948
- Quantity in stock: 4
The Snell & Wilcox IQBAX D1 examines the SDI video input and reports EDH errors and audio data presence. It extracts up to four stereo pairs from the SDI video stream and re-assigns, deletes, or strips existing embedded audio data. Control may be by card edge controls or via the RollCall™ remote control system and status LED’s indicate the correct extraction of the selected audio channels.
Two cards may be cascaded to extract all 16 AES/EBU channels. Each of the AES audio output channels may be independently assigned to any of the embedded stereo pairs. In this way, the card can be configured to provide multiple outputs of the same stereo pair. SDI video outputs provide regenerated copies of the input SDI video stream and EDH checking & checksum re-insertion is to SMPTE RP 165.
• Four independently assignable digital AES stereo pair outputs
• Up to three regenerated serial 4:2:2 outputs
• Automatic 525 and 625 line operation
• EDH checking and reinsertion to SMPTE RP165
• Ancillary space strip option
• Audio group remapping/deletion
• AES reference input
• Test-tone/silence output capability