SHURE UA845E Antenna Distribution System 500-900 Mhz
The Shure Model UA845 is an amplified, UHF Antenna Distribution System that expands a wireless microphone system by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple Shure UR4 or Shure ULX4 wireless receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss due to splitting signal power to mulitple output connectors. Each UA845 allows up to four receivers to use the same antennas. CASCADE connectors allows connections to a fifth re- ceiver or a second UA845. There are also power connectors for powering Shure UHF Wireless systems.Each system contains the following items:
- UA845 Antenna Distribution System
- Rack-mounting hardware
- Surface-mounting hardware
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- 18-in. Power OUTPUT Cord
- Power Cord
- Antenna cables for receiver connections
- Expandability. The UA845 UHF Antenna Distribution System is designed for large UHF wireless systems. Each unit allows up to four wireless re- ceivers to use the same two antennas, and the CASCADE ports allow con- nection to a fifth receiver or a second UA845.
- Compatibility. The UA845 is compatible with all Shure wireless micro- phone receivers operating within a compatible frequency range (see UHF Carrier Frequency Ranges in the Specifications section).
- CASCADE Ports. Two 50 , BNC-type antenna CASCADE ports allow an additonal UA845 unit or a fifth wireless receiver. A large wireless system can be run off of a single pair of antennas.
- Power OUTPUT and OUT Connectors. Up to five (5) UR4 receivers can be daisy-chained and powered from a single source via the Power OUT- PUT connectors.
- Low Noise and Intermodulation Distortion. The UA845 maintains clean signals with minimal distortion.
- Insertion Loss Compensation. Whenever a signal is split to multiple out- put ports, there is a loss in signal strength. The UA845 amplifies signals to compensate, ensuring a strong signal to the receivers.
- Front-Mounted Antennas. The UA845 comes with hardware to front-mount the antennas, if desired.