Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G2 streateo tranmsitetr and reciver
The Sennheiser Evolution G2 300 Series is a wireless monitoring system that includes the SR300 transmitter, EK300 Receiver, and IE 1 earphones. It offers 1440 frequencies within a 35 MHz bandwidth for great tuning flexibility.
The SR300 is a rack-mountable transmitter with a durable metal housing. It includes an LCD for signal metering, two XLR inputs, and a threaded antenna connector.
The EK300 is a rugged body pack receiver built to withstand live applications. It has an intuitive interface that is protected against accidental changes. A special Focus Mode allows switching from stereo reception to double mono, which lets you listen to the mix in one channel, and your own voice or instrument in the other.
Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G2 Features:
- Stereo rackmount transmitter, stereo body pack receiver and earphones
- Inputs: 2 XLR Female connections bal/unbal
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely reliable transmission and extended range due to high RF output power
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Transmitter and receiver with rugged metal housings
- Rack mount included
- Receiver has contacts for recharging the BA 2015 rechargeable battery pack directly in the receiver
- Receiver with backlit display (lights up when a button is pushed)
- Switchable Hi Boost
- Transmitter features user-friendly menu operation via two-colour backlit graphics display (green = OK; red = peak warning)
- Headphone monitoring output on the transmitter
- Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features 4-step battery status display
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement