Miranda XVP-3901 3G/HD/SD Up/Down/Crossconverter with Optional Audio Processor with XVP-3901-110-3DRP-F Rear Panel
- Brand: Miranda
- Model Number: XVP-3901
- Product Code: BS19383
- Quantity in stock: 1
The award-winning XVP-3901 from Grass Valley delivers all essential video and optional audio signal processing functions on a single module. It offers up/down/crossconversion, with simultaneous 3G, HD and SD outputs. There’s also integral fiber I/O, full AFD support and background keying.
The processor performs all the up/down/cross-conversion, color space and aspect ratio conversion needed to maintain the chosen output formatting, irrespective of whether the input is 3G (Level A or B), HD 1080i, HD 720p or SD.
High quality up/down/cross-conversion is performed at both 50 and 59.94 Hz, based on multiple sophisticated processing technologies. These include detail enhancement, pixel-based de-interlacing, and advanced motion adap- tive de-interlacing and anti-ringing.
To ensure that the up-converted or down-converted video is delivered in the correct aspect ratio when aired, the XVP-3901 fully supports AFD. This provides automatic aspect ratio and video size control using embedded commands, and it prevents on-air aspect ratio errors such as the postage stamp effect.
• Up/down/cross/ARC converter with frame sync (50/59.94 Hz)
• Offers a multi-rate 3G/HD/SD input and simultaneous 3G/HD/ SD outputs
• Supports 3G level A (mapping 1) and level B
• Flexible HD/SD/URS reference input
• Advanced video de-interlacing for best image quality
• One frame of processing delay for all conversions
• Automatic ARC using AFD (SMPTE ST 2016), video index (SMPTE RP 186) and WSS
• Custom and fixed ARC presets • Keyer option for filling black pillars and letterbox
• Built-in proc amp with YUV/RGB color correction and legalizer
• Processes and converts ancillary data such as CC (CEA608/CEA-708), timecode, Teletext/OP-47, and SCTE-104
(SMPTE ST 2010)