Miranda Kaleido Alto Main HD 10 Input Multiviewer HD-SDI DVI
This highly affordable processor features 10
auto-sensing HD-SDI/ SDI / Analog Composite video inputs, and a high quality DVI output
with up to 1920 x 1200 pixels.
For effective operations in master control, the Kaleido-Alto-HD offers advanced video and
audio probing, including signal black, freeze and luminance too high, audio presence,
overload, mono and out of phase alarms.
Kaleido-Alto-HD’s advanced processing delivers excellent image quality;
each video input is equipped with a high performance de-interlacing
and scaling engine to ensure high quality monitoring without artefacts.
The output can be set to the native resolution of the display, up to
1920 x 1200 resolution, and each image can be scaled up to full screen,
and down to a fraction of its original size.
Key Features and Benefits
- Auto-sensing HD-SDI, SDI and Analog Composite inputs
- High quality DVI and RGBHV outputs with up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Embedded, AES and Analog audio level metering with monitoring outputs
- Source IDs, tallys, clocks (time of the day and count up/down timers)
- Easy off-line layout editing with full choice of window ratio (4:3 and 16:9) and position
- Video/audio signal probing, including signal black, freeze and luminance too high, audio presence, overload, mono and out of phase alarms.
- Aspect ratio markers
P Compact 1RU frame