Harris RCP-96PB 2U 96 Button Control Panel
The Imagine Communications MagellanTM family of
router control panels (RCPs) provides a fast, powerful
and simple way to control your Imagine Communications or third-party routing systems. Available as a series of 10 programmable hardware panels in 1 or 2RU versions, Magellan RCPs offer intuitive, Web-based configuration — enabling the industry’s fastest setup for both local and remote operations.
These feature-rich, cost-effective and highly customizable panels — ranging from simple, button-per-source, single-bus panels to multilevel, multibus, relegendable LCD-button panels — are sure to meet both your budget and routing operational requirements. Designed with an understanding of the physical layout of a typical facility or OB truck, these compact RCPs — less than 2 inches deep — integrate easily into console-mount or any other space-constrained environment, enabling you to rapidly optimize the navigation and control of your routers.
- Supports button-per-source (BPS), multibus, XY, and enhanced grouping modes
- Ability to reconfigure and reassign buttons and alias names both on panel front and at configuration GUI
- Compact and less than 2-in. (51 mm) deep, ideal for console-mount applications
- Supports Ethernet and coaxial connections
- Ethernet supports both LRC (recommended) and XY protocols
- Coaxial supports XY only (use these systems without a Platinum™ router or for legacy routers)
- Common control sections
Web-based configuration for easy and fast setup
Template-based to facilitate quick configuration changes either at the panel or through the web
Automatic update of routing tables — no need for downloads
- Parametric control of all Platinum modules for seamless router integration