HARRIS QVM6800+ Quad multiviewer card for 6800+ frame. Occupies three 6800+ slots, DVI and HDSDI outputs. Autosensing HD (1080i/720p), SDI (625/525), Composite (PAL/NTSC), Embedded audio monitoring. GPI inputs. Zconfigurator supplied as standard
The Harris QVM6800+ processors provide full multi-image processing functionality for the popular Harris 6800+™ modular core processing platform. Providing comprehensive control and monitoring at a low cost, the QVM6800+ cards offer a revolutionary, small-footprint multiviewer solution that is ideal for outside broadcast/ mobile production vehicles, studio production facilities and existing 6800+ users.
The QVM6800+ operates in two modes — as a standalone quad card for standard four-inputs-to-one-display applications; and, using its unique cascading capabilities, as a modular multiviewer offering 8-, 12-, 16-, 20- or 24-inputs-to-one display. The QVM6800+ cards are designed for use in the 2RU, 20-slot 6800+ frame. This industry-leading frame offers integral cooling, enhanced hot-swappable power supplies and a lightweight construction, while supporting a full range of modules for processing, distribution and conversion. As each QVM6800+ card occupies only three 6800+ slots, up to six quads can be populated in a single frame alongside any of the other hundreds of 6800+ cards — offering a great space-saving solution.
Each QVM6800+ card version features four auto-sensing inputs, as well as simultaneous DVI and HD-SDI outputs — ensuring exceptional image quality. In addition, both cards offer resolutions up to 1920x1200 (1920x1080 when cascading) and embedded audio and video alarm capabilities.
3Gb HD SDI
3Gb HD SDIQVM6800+ Quad-Split Multiviewer Card with Cascading Capability
The QVM6800+ series provides a high-quality 3 Gb/s monitoring solution in a small form factor, allowing up to six quads in a single 2RU frame. The cascading function provides the ﬂexibility to build and rebuild systems to suit changing monitoring requirements.
- Auto-detection of up to four analog, HD (720p, 1080i, 1080p) or SDI (525, 625) inputs
- Cascading model can be conﬁgured to provide up to 24 sources on one display
- Auto-detection of analog, HD (720p, 1080i, 1080p) or SDI (525, 625) inputs
- 3 Gb/s-capable
- Native HD and SD input processing to ensure excellent in picture quality
- DVI-D output up to 1920x1080 when cascading or 1920x1200 in ﬁxed quad model with simultaneous DVI and HD-SDI output
- Lowest minimum frame delays (production environments
- Embedded audio ballistic meters and alarms
- Full-screen, quad-split and any four-window display conﬁguration
- NTP + LTC timecode support and digital clock display
- Instant display reconﬁgurability — all four inputs are scalable and resizable
- Numerous options for ﬂexible operator control, including Z-Conﬁgurator™ software
- Dynamic and static UMD protocol support
- Conﬁgurable preset layouts
- Conﬁgurable tally lamps with up to four tally lamps per video window
- Onscreen alarms and SNMP notiﬁcation for immediate response
- Onscreen clock and timer
- Four GPI inputs for fullscreen, preset or tally selection