Harris Platinum MX 128x64 3G HD video router 8x PM-HSR-OBG+ 16x PM-HS-IB+ redundant power supply
The Platinum MX™ line of routing switchers combines a highly robust architecture with the flexibility required to future-proof your investment, delivering unsurpassed value for your mid-scale routing needs.
Designed to support high-quality routing of all analog and digital video and audio signals, Platinum MX seamlessly integrates the capabilities of the discrete audio infrastructure in a fully embedded video plant without the need for a secondary audio frame. Created to support 24/7 operation, Platinum MX routing switchers are well-suited to network, local broadcaster, mobile production, cable, telco, military, government, and corporate applications — any environment that requires routing of a large number of signals.
- Mixed-signal routing (SD, HD, 3 Gig and Audio)
- Modular I/O in groups of 8 provides support for either coaxial or fiber connectivity
- Front-loading, hot-swappable modules for 24/7 operation
- Redundant power supplies, controllers and signal paths
- Mux/Demux audio processing support
- Enhanced control and monitoring
- Video routing support
- Discrete audio routing support
- CENTRIO integrated internal multiviewer