HARRIS OP+TDMR+8+ 8-Channel 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI or 4 channel 3G HD-SDI Input, TDM Fiber Receiver
The HARRIS OP+TDMR+8+ 8-Channel are capable of transporting up to four 3 Gb/s, eight HD-SDI or eight SD/ASI signals, or any combination equal to 12 Gb/s of transport signals, over a single optical fiber. These award-winning modules provide the highest-density signal transport over fber in the market.
Built to reside in the 6800+™ modular core processing platform, the OP+TDMT/R+8 products transport up to eight streams of 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI signals by using the time division multiplexing (TDM) approach. The OP+TDMT/R+8 products are ideal for applications handling a high volume of signals for medium- and long-haul transport.
HARRIS OP+TDMR+8+ 8-Channel 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI or 4 channel 3G HD-SDI Input TDM Fiber Receiver
- Input video CRC status detection at transmitter and receiver
- Full hot-swapping capability in a 6800+ frame
- Thumbnail streaming for monitoring video signals
- Automatic equalization, re-clocking and rate reporting
- Link status reporting laser status and receiver power monitoring
- Dedicated input monitoring port on transmitters
- Configurable output/monitoring port on receivers