Fluke 54100 Video Signal Generator with Options 54011 54012 and 54031
- Brand: Fluke
- Model Number: 54100
- Product Code: BS19264
- Quantity in stock: 1
Fluke 54100 Video Signal Generator
Meet the 54000 Series from Fluke, a range of easy to use instruments to test TVs, VCRs, set top boxes and other video equipment. According to any video standard. And with today’s widest choice of highly accurate signals.
The Fluke 54100 Video Signal Generator is the obvious choice for testing video circuitry. The Fluke 54100 matches any dedicated set of requirements, whether it is in R&D, manufacturing, quality assurance, installation, service, and training. Up to 99 complete instrument settings can be stored and recalled for fast and convenient setup. A step function allows you to move swiftly through the sequence of stored information.
- Meets CCIR, EBU, FCC, ITU and EIA analog television standards
- More than 500 digitally generated test patterns for PAL , NTSC and SECAM, including 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios
- High precision setting and indication for video, chrominance and RF amp litudes
- Very stable RF terrestrial output with internal/external modulation, group delay pre-correction and a level up to 100 mV
- The digitally generated test signals of the Fluke 54000 Series comply with the recommendations of the CCIR, EBU, FCC, ITU and EIA standards for analog television. This versatility, combined with the high signal quality (stability and purity ) makes them ideal for testing TV receivers, VCRs, camcorders, observation systems and set-top decoder boxes, and also for checking the performance of individual sub-assemblies or components used in these products.