Evertz 7713HDC HD Downconverter & Distribution Amplifier
- Brand: Evertz
- Model Number: 7713HDC
- Product Code: BS17974
- Quantity in stock: 1
Evertz 7713HDC HD Downconverter & Distribution Amplifier is a reclocking high definition serial digital video distribution amplifier and high-quality downconverter for 1.5Gb/s HDTV signals. It incorporates Evertz® proprietary detail enhancement algorithms and gamma correction. It can also function as a monitoring distribution amplifier for standard definition 270Mb/s signals. The 7713HDC provides 4 reclocked DA outputs and 3 downconverted SDI or composite analog NTSC/PAL outputs (selectable).
The 7713HDC accepts all the popular international SMPTE 292M video formats. When the 7713HDC downconverts 1080p/23.98sF input video to 525i/59.94 with an embedded 3:2 pulldown sequence, the 3:2 pulldown cadence can be free-running or locked to embedded SMPTE 12M-2 time code or an external 6Hz input.
The 7713HDC also de-embeds two groups of audio and re-embeds the audio on the SDI output in time with the video. It can also reassign audio channels within the groups. All parameters may be controlled by the use of the on-screen display menu or through VistaLINK® PRO. The de-embedded audio has the appropriate delay added to compensate for video delay incurred by the conversion process, thus avoiding the need for external de-embedding and re-embedding of audio. An additional audio delay adjustment can also be made for lip-sync correction.
The 7713HDC has color space conversion from ITU rec. 709 to ITU rec. 601, and will provide various downconverted formats such as 16:9 letterbox, 14:9 letterbox, 13:9 letterbox, 4:3 center crop, and 4:3 anamorphic squeeze. The 7713HDC supports Wide Screen Signaling (WSS) on the output to handle various aspect ratios of program material. It also provides on-screen 4:3 aspect ratio markers (or indicators).
The module also transfers the closed caption and timecode information from input to output performing all necessary HD to SD translation and time code recalculations.
The 7713HDC provides card edge LEDs to indicate signal present and audio groups present. The 7713HDC occupies one card slot and can be housed in a 1RU frame which will hold up to 3 modules, a 3RU frame which will hold up to 15 modules, a 350FR portable frame which will hold up to 7 modules or a standalone enclosure that will hold 1 module.
• High-quality HD SD down conversions
• Evertz® proprietary detail enhancement algorithms
• Supports standard aspect ratio conversions plus user-defined modes
• Supports most international standards including 1080i/60, 1080i/59.94,
1080i/50, 1080p/24, 1080p/23.98, 1080p/24sF,
1080p/23.98sF, 720p/60, 720p/59.94, 720p/50,
480p/60 and 480p/59.94
• Will also accept 270Mb/s SD input per SMPTE 259M in a pass-through mode - auto senses HD or SD input
• Supports all necessary color space conversions (ITU rec. 601 to ITU rec.709)
• Full video processing functions gamma correction, GBR gain YCrCb gain and offset, hue adjustment and RGB color limiter
• Reference input from the card or 7800FR frame reference allows for phasing of the output video
• Line buffer on the input to allow clean switching between genlocked video sources that have a phase offset of ±1/4 line