Evertz 7710DCDA-HD HD Down Converter & Distribution Amplifier
- Brand: Evertz
- Model Number: 7710DCDA-HD
- Product Code: BS18273
- Availability: In Stock
The 7710DCDA-HD is a reclocking high definition serial digital video distribution amplifier and a high-quality downconverter for 1.5Gb/s HDTV signals. It can also function as a monitoring distribution amplifier for standard definition 270Mb/s signals. It provides 4 reclocked DA outputs and 3 downconverted SDI or composite analog NTSC/PAL outputs (selectable). It accepts all the popular international SMPTE 292M video formats. When the 7710DCDA-HD downconverts 1080p/23.98sF input video to 525i/59.94 with a 3:2 pulldown, the 3:2 pulldown cadence can be free-running or locked to embedded SMPTE 12M-2 time code.
The Evertz 7710DCDA-HD has color space conversion from ITU rec. 709 to ITU rec. 601, and will provide various downconverted formats such as 16:9 letterbox, 14:9 letterbox, 13:9 letterbox, 4:3 center crop, and 4:3 anamorphic squeeze. It supports Wide Screen Signaling (WSS) on the output to handle various aspect ratios of program material.
Full 10-bit processing is provided throughout the signal path to achieve excellent downconversion quality. The module allows for selectable horizontal and vertical filters to control picture sharpness. It also de-embeds two groups of audio, and re-embeds the audio on the SDI output in time with the video. All parameters may be controlled by use of the on-screen display menu.
The 7710DCDA-HD has a closed caption monitoring capability that decodes CEA-608 or CEA-708 captions that have been encoded into the VANC data space of an HD video input, or CEA-608 captions from an SD video input.
The 7710DCDA-HD provides card edge LEDs to indicate signal present and audio groups present. The 7710DCDA-HD occupies one card slot and can be housed in a 1RU frame which will hold up to 3 modules, a 3RU frame which will hold up to 15 modules, a 350FR portable frame which will hold up to 7 modules or a standalone enclosure that will hold 1 module.
• Serial digital 1.5Gb/s HD input per SMPTE 292M
• Supports most international standards including 1080i/60, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080p/24, 1080p/23.98, 1080p/24sF, 1080p/23.98sF, 720p/60, 720p/59.94, 480p/60, and 480p/59.94
• Will also accept 270Mb/s SD input per SMPTE 259M in a pass-through mode - auto senses HD or SD inputs
• 4 Reclocked DA outputs (HD if HD inputs applied, SD if SD inputs applied)
• 3 Selectable SDI or Composite Outputs (downconverted from HD if HD input applied, from reclocked SD if SD input applied)
• High quality HD SD downconversion
• Supports 16:9 letterbox, 14:9 letterbox, 13:9 letterbox, 4:3 center crop, and 4:3 anamorphic squeeze aspect ratio conversions
• 1080p/23.98sF conversion to 525i/59.94 with 3:2 pulldown sequence
• HD to SD color space conversion (ITU rec. 709 to ITU rec. 601)
• On-screen display used to configure the operating modes
• De-embeds Audio from HD video and embeds into standard definition SDI video (2 groups)
• Moves ANC data (e.g. captioning, timecode) from HD video to standard definition SDI video
• Decodes and displays CEA-608 or CEA-708 captions from incoming video
• On-screen aspect ratio marker
• Support for Wide Screen Signaling (WSS) on output
• Card Edge LEDs for signal presence, equalization warning, audio groups present, module status
• VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK®
is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame