Evertz 7707RGBT RGBHV/DVI/KVM Fiber Transmitter
The 7707RGBT is a VistaLINK™ SNMP -enabled RGBHV/DVI/KVM fiber transmitter for high resolution/high quality video signals. This single card module accepts one analog RGBHV or digital DVI video input up to UXGA resolution and transmits them over a single fiber. The 7707RGBT is also available with analog audio and keyboard + mouse options. The companion 7707RGBR RGBHV/DVI/KVM Fiber Receiver demultiplexes the signals and converts them back to analog RGBHV and digital DVI.
The fiber output is available in an assortment of optical wavelengths, accommodating 1310/1550nm, CWDM and DWDM transmission schemes.
The 7707RGBT occupies one card slot and can be housed in either a 1RU frame, which will hold up to 3 modules, a 3RU frame which will hold up to 15 modules, or a standalone enclosure which will hold 1 module.
- Supports DVI or RGBHV transport over a single fiber
- Both RGBHV and DVI outputs available simultaneously on
- VESA video resolutions supported up to UXGA
- Full 24 bits per pixel color resolution
- Ideal for use with high resolution LCD, plasma, and projection screens
- Superior digital data transmission
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four-digit card-edge display, or through SNMP and VistaLINK™ -enabled capability
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no fiber disconnect/reconnect required
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Optical output wavelengths at 1310nm, 1550nm and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
- DWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant) also available
- Optional 2 channel stereo analog audio
- Optional keyboard and mouse
- Optional keyboard and mouse feature