Evertz 7707ET Ethernet Fiber Transceiver
- Brand: Evertz
- Model Number: 7707 GT37-F2
- Product Code: BS17980
- Availability: In Stock
The Evertz 7707ET Ethernet Fiber Transceiver is a VistaLINK -capable Ethernet Fiber Transceiver that provides an economical method of transmitting two 10BaseT Ethernet channels or one 100Base-TX Ethernet channel over optical ﬁ ber. The transceiver is IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T and IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX compliant. It mediates between a 10/100BASE-TX segment and supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation. Monitoring of card status and parameters is provided locally at the card edge and remotely via VistaLINK®.
A pair of 7707ET transceivers permits full-duplex communication over single or dual optical ﬁbers. Diagnostic LEDs provide an indication of power, link status, and data reception.
The 7707ET occupies one card slot and can be housed in a 1RU frame that will hold up to three modules, a 3RU frame that will hold up to 15 modules, a 350FR portable frame that will hold up to seven modules or a standalone enclosure, which holds one module.
• Two (10 Base T) Ethernet channels or one (100 Base-TX) Ethernet channel
• Auto-negotiation for 10/100 speed and half/full-duplex modes
• Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four-digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®
• VistaLINK® capability is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR or 350FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame
• Local display of optical signal strength, link parameters, and link status
• Optical output available in 1310nm, 1550nm and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
• DWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant) also available
• Supports single-mode and multi-mode ﬁ ber optic cable (contact factory for multi-mode applications)
• Fully hot-swappable from front of the frame with no ﬁ ber or Ethernet channel disconnect required
• SC/PC, ST/PC or FC/PC connector options
Tags: Evertz - 7707 GT37-F2