ETL systems 22302-DIV24-Gx-Sy-B7B7 matrix distribution system MODULAR MATRIX L-BAND SPLITTER ACTIVE 2-WAY 14 cards
ETL’s matrix distribution range is designed to link ETL’s range of matrices to make larger and expandable systems, These high density shelves save rack space and o!er excellent RF performance. Each chassis can hold up to 32 hot-swap active splitter or combiner cards.
Matrix system RF performance can be optimized by factory setting of the Gain (Gx) and Slope Compensation (Sy); either to meet system RF requirements or to compensate for cable losses.
This system has been designed with resilience in mind, and all active components are hot-swap. This reduces the risk of costly downtime for the satcom user.
- Resilience in service with hot-swappable active components.
- Factory set gain & slope.
- For use with L-band matrix systems such as Enigma, Vortex or Vulcan.
- Linking RF Matrices in expanding satellite teleports.
- Can be used for a high density RF distribution chassis where rack space is limited.
- As a replacement for non hot-swap passive systems to improve system design.