ESI ESP 1010 10-in/10-out PCI Audio/MIDI Interface with 19
ESI ESP1010 is the perfect audio gear for multi channel recording applications in your home studio and for home entertainment. Please note that ESP1010 is no longer available and has been replaced by ESP1010e.
ESP1010 is equipped with 24-bit converters on 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs and 2 digital input / output channels. Two of eight analog inputs are equipped with microphone preamps with balanced XLR connectors and switchable phantom power supply that can be used with high quality dynamic and condenser microphones. ESP1010 also provides 24-bit 96kHz coaxial digital I/O and a 24-bit 96kHz optical output, 32 channel MIDI I/O and an EWDM driver with DirectWIRE functionality.
All this makes ESP1010 a perfect multi channel recording solution for all the latest audio applications including Cubase, Nuendo, Cakewalk, Sonar, Logic Audio,Cool Edit, Vegas, etc. - the system is simple to install and simple to use and is a great choice for you to build a home studio around.
- PCI card (3.3V and 5V compatible) with external 19"
- 10 input and 10 output channels
- 8 analog inputs, 2 with microphone preamp,24bit/96kHz/107dB(a)
- +12V phantom power support / +48V with external power supply (not included, optional)
- 8 analog outputs, 24bit/96kHz/112dB(a)
- coaxial S/PDIF in and outputs
- optical digital output on PCI card (Toslink)
- 2 headphone outputs
- 2 MIDI inputs, 2 MIDI outputs
- 2m connection cable between 19" box and PCI card
- support for DirectWIRE 3.0
- independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals and playback integrated 20 channel digital mixer
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
- Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003 compatible