Ericsson CONTRIBUTION video encoder HD MPEG2/H.264 with CE-xH40
The Ericsson Video Processor Chassis is a high density, multi-functional, video processing platform. It is designed for the evolving requirements of today’s broadcasters. The Video Processor has a compact 1RU form factor with up to six hot swappable option slots with a single PSU or up to four option slots with a dual PSU option, making it an ideal solution for the whole spectrum of high resilience to high density requirements.
The Video Processor Chassis supports a comprehensive range of video processing options, including both encoders and re-encoders for SD and HD MPEG-2 and SD and HD MPEG-4 AVC on hot swappable option modules. The platform’s modular design allows service providers to upgrade functionality and add new services incrementally, avoiding costly headend upgrades. The Video Processor Chassis offers broadcasters the most advanced video and audio compression technology available today and is part of Ericsson’s portfolio of products including receivers, decoders, and descramblers all seamlessly integrated into a complete headend system with nCompass Control by Ericsson.
- Control via 2x Electrical Ethernet (100/1000BaseT)
- Data i/o via 4x Electrical Ethernet (100/1000BaseT)
- 1 Gbps duplex communication to each option slot
- License Key Server to enable software features on option cards
- Multiplexing and transport stream generation
- SI table generation
- Up to six in total of EN7100, EN8100, EN8130, EN8180 or EN7190, both encoder and re-encoder variants
- Up to two EN8190 HD MPEG-4 AVC encoders or re-encoders
- One EN8190 plus up to any 4 of EN7100, EN8100, EN8130, EN8180 or EN7190, both encoder and re-encoder variants