Digidesign 192 I/O 16 channel Expandable Audio Interface for Pro Tools
- Brand: Digidesign
- Model Number: 192 I/O
- Product Code: BS17751
- Availability: In Stock
The Digidesign® 192 I/O™ 16-channel digital audio interface is designed for use in a
Pro Tools|HD® system. The 192 I/O features 24-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to-analog (D/A) converters, and supports sample rates of up to 192 kHz.
192 I/O Features
• 16 discrete channels of input and output,
with 4-segment LED Meters to monitor input
and output on each channel. Input and Output channels can include:
• Eight channels of 24-bit D/A and A/D converters for superior analog input and output at sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz,
88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
• Ten channels of 24-bit-supported AES/EBU
I/O. Eight-channel AES/EBU I/O supports
sample rates of up to 96 kHz on all channels, and up to 192 kHz on four channels
simultaneously. Two-channel AES/EBU I/O
supports sample rates of up to 96 kHz.
• Sixteen channels of Optical I/O, through two pairs of Lightpipe (ADAT) connectors; one pair of optical ports can be switched to
two channels of optical S/PDIF I/O
• Two 24-bit-capable S/PDIF I/O supporting sample rates of up to 96 kHz
• Real-time sample rate conversion on inputs of
eight channels of either AES/EBU, Optical, or
• External Clock input and output for synchronizing 192 I/O with external 1x Word Clock
or 256x (Slave Clock) devices.
• Legacy Port for Digidesign-qualified
Pro Tools|24 MIX™ audio interfaces.
• Optional addition of cards to expand analog
or digital I/O.
• Simultaneous use of multiple Pro Tools|HD®
audio interfaces to further expand system input and output