Clear-Com WTR-680 Wireless Mic
The Clear-Com WBS-680 UHF Synthesized Wireless inter- com systems offer the ultimate in reliable, high-performance, high-fidelity full-duplex communications.
The WBS-680 system includes the WBS-680 frequency agile base station, working with up to four WTR-680 or WTR-682 frequency agile beltpacks. The WBS-680 base station pro- vides full-duplex communications with the belt packs.
The BTR system incorporates two audio channel operation, permitting the belt pack operator to choose between two sepa-
rate audio channels of communications, with the base station tracking the belt pack selection. This allows the user the flexi-
bility to create a party-line and a private line within the same belt pack.
- Fre quency-agile base sta tion and beltpacks. No ex ternal com puter/de vice re quired to se lect fre quen cies.
- Backlit base-station LCD al lows the user to eas ily mon i - tor the beltpack’s sta tus as well as change base-station fre - quen cies.
- ClearScan™ func tion on base station and beltpack to au - to mat i cally find the best chan nels on which to op er ate.
- Full-duplex (si mul ta neous talk and lis ten) op er a tion.
- Com pat i ble with Clear-Com, Audiocom® (Telex), RTS TW, MATRIX PLUS®, and other wired in tercom types.
- Two chan nels of in tercom au dio.