AXON DAS24 4 channel 2 x AES EBU digital audio mixing and shuffle module with BPL02
The AXON DAS24 4 channel is 4 channel digital audio ADD-ON card. Its basic function is the routing and processing of deembedded audio from a master card to external devices. The DAS24 can perform channel swapping, mixing, gain/phase control. The card has additional AES/EBU inputs with a Sample Rate Converter (SRC) and can therefore be used as an audio shuffler/mixer.
The DAS24 has a delaying capability for each channel of up to 1300ms. In ADD-ON mode the card acts as a digital audio output board that is fed from a master card positioned one slot left of the ADD-ON card. The AES/EBU in and outputs are available on 75 Ohms BNC or 110 Ohms screw terminals. AES/EBU inputs with optional SRC (32 to 96kHz sampling).
- Sample clock can be derived from master card (ADD-ON mode)
- 96kHz and 48kHz sample clock locked to: B&B ref or wordclock ref.
- 96kHz and 48kHz sample clock in free running mode
- Available with 110 Ohms (phoenix) or 75 Ohms (BNC) AES/EBU in- and outputs
- Adjustable audio gain (in 0.25dB) and phase (0-180 deg)
- Can be used as a Synapse ADD-ON output card
- Full 4 channel shuffling and mixing
- Tracking audio delay on dedicated BNC input
- Offset delay up to 1300 ms
- Master fade function for dedicated Synapse applications
- Clip indication
- Locks to Bi-level sync or word clock
- Full control and status monitoring through the front panel of the SFR04/SFR08/SFR18 frame and the Ethernet port (ACP)