Avid HD I/O 16x16 Analog Interface Pro tools 9100-58669-01
The AVID I/O HD I/O 16x16 Hardware Exchange from Avid is a trade-in program that allows you to surrender your qualified Pro Tools HD-compatible legacy interface in exchange for an Avid HD I/O 16x16 Analog interface to outfit your existing Pro Tools HD, HDX, or HD Native system with plentiful connectivity and performance.
The HD I/O 16x16 Analog provides the maximum number of analog inputs and outputs of the HD I/O range of interfaces. Since it utilizes all four card slots, further expansion is not possible; but, customization of the I/O configuration is. Use your Pro Tools HD or Ultimate software to choose from the 16 analog line-level inputs, 16 analog line-level outputs, and AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and ADAT digital I/O to create the ideal interface setup for your studio. Though it bears a physical resemblance to legacy interfaces, the HD I/O has been internally reworked to yield enhanced fidelity, improved dynamic range, and decreased jitter. The interface provides maximum performance, dependability, and control of all inputs, outputs, and settings right from your Pro Tools software.
• Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
• Adapt the interface for your needs—choose from three conﬁgurations:
- Get a balance of analog and digital I/O with HD I/O 8x8x8
- Maximize your analog I/O with HD I/O 16x16 Analog
- Go all digital with HD I/O 16x16 Digital
• Versatile digital I/O on all interfaces, with built-in sample rate conversion
• Expand or customize the I/O with analog or digital option cards
• Completely integrates with Pro Tools | HD for full input, output, and routing control
• Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
• Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
• Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 4-segment metering LEDs
• Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
• Connects to Pro Tools | HD through a DigiLink™ Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)