ATLONA AT-HD-M2c HDMI MULTI-CHANNEL TO 2CH AUDIO CONVERTER
With so many digital audio format options out there, it’s hard to ensure all devices receive a compatible audio signal. BluRay players, STBs, and game consoles can output multichannel audio, but often displays cannot support them. The AT-HD-M2C provides the answer to this by converting multichannel audio to a 2Channel stereo format that is compatible with your TV and legacy devices (such as audio receivers). The AT-HD-M2C doesn’t stop there, it also has multiple audio output ports allowing audio to pass to amplifiers and legacy AVRs (that don’t support HDMI) while still passing video and 2Ch audio to an HDMI display. With the AT-HD-M2C, enjoy the best audio available without compromising.
- Converts multichannel audio into 2Channel audio
- Compatible with all digital audio formats including Lossless and Lossy.
- L/R - Connect to 2Ch amplifiers (such as AT-PA100-G2)
- (Digital) Coaxial/Optical - Connect to older AVRs with no HDMI support
- HDMI - Outputs 2Channel audio
- Audio EDID - Replaces the 2Channel audio portion of a display’s EDID with its own that accepts all 5.1 Dolby® and DTS® audio formats (including Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS Digital Surround™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™).
- LED audio status lights for all audio formats to determine incoming audio signals
- Supports pass through of resolutions up to 1080p, 1920x1200 and 3D
- Plug and play
- HDCP Compliant