Airtools 6200 AES Digital Mic Preamplifier & Voice Speech Processor
- Brand: Symetrix
- Model Number: 6200
- Product Code: BS16003
- Availability: In Stock
The AirTools 6200 is a dual-channel digital voice processor, capable of processing two discrete microphone or line-level sources independently or as a stereo pair. Create your signature sound by choosing specific signal processing modules and their order in the signal chain using the 6200’s front panel or the 6200 Designer Windows® software. Control EQ and dynamics in multiple modes, with flexible control features. Store up to 256 programs under secure protection so only authorized personnel may modify.
programs the station engineer has created. Recall
and control them from a computer via Ethernet,
USB, RS-232 or the RC-1 Remote Control; or trigger
via your own ESE time code, pots, or MIDI devices.
Advanced converters keep the total delay from
input to output under 0.5 milliseconds, so there’s no
audible delay in the headphones. Connect multiple
6200’s to an Ethernet LAN for centralized control
over every unit in every room.
Our Voice Processor legacy started with the original
528 and continued on through the 601, 528E and
628. Now you can maintain quality assurance
throughout your voice talent signal processing chains
with the AirTools 6200 Digital Voice Processor from
Symetrix, the engineering-driven company of signal
A dual-channel digital voice processor, capable of processing two discrete microphone or line-level sources independently or as a stereo pair.
- HD-compatible digital broadcast voice processor.
- Two discrete Mono or Stereo channels capable of processing microphone or line-level sources.
- Compressor, AGC, Parametric EQ, Filters, De-esser, Voice Symmetry, etc.
- 256 programs, a unique setting for each on-air personality.
- WindowsÂ® PC software available for easy programming and IP control.