AEQ BC 300 12 channel Broadcast Studio Audio Console
The Audio Mixer AEQ BC-300 has been designed, fundamentally, for its use in small Radio Broadcast studios, mobile units, journalist cabins and simple sound facilities, where the relationship price/quality and reliability of the equipment are fundamental factors.
The development and manufacturing criteria of the Audio mixer have been based on our vast experience in the field of Radio Broadcasting, and the direct contact with the professionals of this sector, that has made it possible for us to capture the need of a simple Audio mixer for radio and other applications, with the most current technology and excellent performance.
Its design and configuration, assure a rapid assimilation by the user of all the functions of the mixer. The logic distribution of the controls, the incorporation of a telephone hybrid and the automatic functions of monitor mute and signaling, simplifies the labour of the operator.
Its semi-modular conception allows an easy and rapid maintenance or servicing by qualified personnel, though it will have to be disconnected from electrical mains before any service intervention or of repair should be carried out. The high quality of the components used in the construction guarantees an extended useful life of the equipment.
Below are detailed some of the characteristics that make of the mixer AEQ BC-300 an excellent equipment for its utilization in small Radio Broadcast networks and other applications.
- Electronically Balanced Microphone Input Channels.
- VCA Signal Control Faders.
- Transformer Balanced MASTER Outputs.
- Asymmetrical Stereo Line inputs.
- Three asymmetrical stereo outputs for, for example, recording.
- Two Transformer Balanced Auxiliary Mono inputs.
- Two Transformer Balanced Auxiliary Mono outputs.
- All inputs with CUE/PFL.
- Internal telephone hybrid.
- Independent control of Control and Studio headphones.
- 10+10 W. Output of for Studio monitors.
- 24 V. Power Supply for signaling with automatic activation.
Connector Mic.:Female XLR (2 x MODULE)
Connector Line:Female RCA (2 x MODULE)
Impedance:> 2 KOhm.
Input range:MIC: - 72 dBv / - 21 dBv
LINE: - 34 dBv / +14 dBv
Nominal level of Master +4dBv
Equivalent noise:- 118 dB 20 Hz / 20 KHz.